Monday, May 06, 2013

Proud to be the first student from customer side

This morning , it is not until I enter the classroom of Oracle 12c database New Feature workshop, that I come to realize that I am the first student from customer's side to accept the training countrywide.

This is kind of proud to me. Thanks my boss and my company.  It is really fun with the biggest feature for the first day : CDB (Contain database) and PDB(pluggable database container).

Imaging the container is a real cargo ship's container, then the CDB can be looked as a seaport. This is easier to understand their relationship for me.

Meanwhile, recently a hot new from Beijing is that for those migrant worker lives inside a container can stay in cheaper price (due to sky-high property price), which only costs RMB 8 per day.  Hope Oracle 12c can do the same thing, to lower down the total cost.